Service to Community is Service to the Nation

अश्टादश पुराणेशु व्यासेन वचनद्वयं

परोपकारः पुण्याय पापाय परपीडनं-

Log In  |  Home  |  Contact us
Socialize With Us
User Login
User Name
Forget Password New User
Scholarship application form
Welcome to Brahmana Seva Trust

Indian civilization for more than 10000 years has directly or indirectly influenced the world today, extending from Afghanistan in the west to east Japan and to south Indonesia. The role of Brahmins is very profound and significant in defining the ethos and social fabric of the Indian society. There were famous Brahmin kings, ministers, artists, architects, scholars, saints, rishis who delineated every living aspect that is sustenance of progressive life till today. Every Brahmin regardless of the state, language, sect or sub sect has to be proud of being the descendants of such unquestionable boundless legacy. Every non Brahmin also has to take pride being part of such heritage and adherence to Indian way of life. It is also crucial for a non-Brahmin too to support the cause for the welfare of whole society.

Can we rest and live on our fore fathers laurels? Are we still the same community commanding prestige and respect akin to our legacy? Can we pride ourselves as net contributors to the society? Forgetting the roots is a recipe for extinction. Only 32% of the Brahmins are well to do and the other 68% are either unemployed or under employed, vulnerable and economically backward. If disregarded very little hope for future young generation to meet basic access to good education, sustainable employment and ability to keep Brahmin way of life. Will it not hurt everyone if we are oblivious to the facts? Can we be insensitive to the fate of our fellow community? Obtuse about existing state of affairs is horrendous. Its prime bound duty of every Brahmin to be aware of the facts and help the fellow Brahmin in need.

Request for Assistance
Request for Assistance
Scholarship application
Apply For Scholarship application
Student Speaks
The essence of all the 18 puranas “ Helping others is Punya and Paapa is to trouble others”
- Veda Vyasa
“Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile”
- Albert Einstein
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Send your Feedback
Phone No
Stay in the know !
Please enter your email to join our mailing list
Click here to unsubscribe.